Link to Us
Suggestions on how to link to HowToHaven™
Link to Us
Feel free to link to HowToHaven™ in any way you wish. You are not obliged to use any of the code below; they are provided simply as a convenience. If you prefer to link to the individual articles that you found useful, you can find the HTML code for linking to them at the bottom of those articles (near the bottom of those pages). However, as I said, you don't actually have to use my code. Write whatever you want in your links.
If you are not sure how to insert HTML code into a web page, please see my articles:
- How to Insert Raw HTML Code in Dreamweaver (for Dreamweaver users)
- How to Insert Raw HTML Code in Nvu (for Nvu users)
- How to Insert Raw HTML Code in KompoZer (for KompoZer users)
Your link will look like this:
The above link uses an image located on HowToHaven™. If you prefer, you can also copy the above button to your website and use that copy for your link.
howtohaven™ RSS Site Feed
You can learn of new articles and scripts that are published on howtohaven.com by subscribing to the RSS feed. Simply point your RSS feed reader or a browser that supports RSS feeds at https://www.howtohaven.com/howtohaven.xml.
- How to Boot a CD or DVD in Windows 8.1
- How to Change BIOS Settings on a Computer with Windows 8.1 Installed
- How to Shut Down Windows 8 (Full Shutdown and Normal Hybrid Shutdown)
- Expression Web Tutorial: How to Design a Website with Microsoft Expression Web
- Dreamweaver Tutorial: How to Design a Website with Dreamweaver CS6
- How to Set Up a Standard User Account (or Limited Account) on Windows Vista and Windows 7 for Daily Use
- How to Back Up Your Hard Disk in Windows
- How to Securely Prepare Your Old Computer for Disposal
- How to Create / Start Your Own Website: The Beginner's A-Z Guide